While the Covid-19 pandemic shook the world last year, this year many people are still taking part in social distancing.
However with Valentine’s day coming up, we want to share fun home date night ideas for couples who just want a simple, romantic and easy way to enjoy February 14th.
Before we start
First things first, you should try to take full advantage of the different social spaces in your home. Try to dedicate a special area of your house for this date. After all, a couple needs some alone time.
You can get inspiration from our white array of extraordinary homes here
So if you're ready, let's start.
- Wether it is in your dinning room or outside in your backyard, a nice table with some candles can bring a whole new atmosphere to your favorite meal.
Dance or Karaoke Night
- Dance or sing the night away by turning the volume up on your favorite music. Youtube has loads of karaoke tunes that you can sing to. Prepare your favorite cocktail and bring the city nightlife to your home.
Breakfast in bed... For dinner
- We all love breakfasts in bed, so why not enjoy it also at night? Prepare some eggs and pancakes, put on a warm blanket, turn on your favorite movie and enjoy.
Wine tasting night
- Grab 4 different kinds of wine and review them with your partner. You can even buy an affordable Wine tasting sampler and get it mailed in time for Valentine’s Day. Who knows? Your next favorite wine could be waiting for you.
- If you consider to be a crafty couple you can indulge into a DIY project together as a fun date. From painting each other a mug to redecorating a room, DIY activities can be great! The best part is that you get to keep a small memento from your date!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.